FCI Watchman/ Chowkidar Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released 8th pass govt job notification for 860 Watchman/ Chowkidar in its depots and offices. Apply For this Punjab govt Job but candidates should check FCI webiste for eligibility, age limit,salary, selection process, how to apply, either check FCI vacancy details below.
FCI Full Form: Food Corporation of India
FCI Watchman/ Chowkidar Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:
|Chowkidar||860||23300 – 64000/-|
FCI Watchman/ Chowkidar Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility
Educational Qualification: 8th Passed, you can see its detailed information in the official notification issued by the Corporation.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years, Age as on 01.09.2021
Job Location: Punjab
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Physical Requirement For FCI Watchman/ Chowkidar Recruitment 2021:
Race Male – 1000 meters in 330 seconds, Female – 800 meters in 255 seconds
Long Jump Male – 3.95 m (3 attempts) Female – 2.74 m (3 attempts)
High Jump Male – 1.14 m (3 attempts) Female – 0.90 m (3 attempts)
Application Fee: Rs.250/- for General/OBC Category Candidates Pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women category
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through FCI website https://www.recruitmentfci.in/.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- After visiting the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) click on the link for Current Recruitment on the homepage.
- Then, click on the Recruitment link on the new page that opens.
- Now, go to the zone from where you want to register and click on “Apply Online” to apply.
- Register, Pay Fee And upload the required scanned documents to complete the application process.
Starting date for submission of online application: 11 October 2021
Last date for submission of online application: 10 November 2021
Last date for fee payment: 10 November 2021
Advertisement Link: https://documents.fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/notification